Your privacy is extremely important to DomesticMatch. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that DomesticMatch collects, and the ways in which DomesticMatch uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
DomesticMatch collects personal information when you submit an online inquiry or otherwise inquire about our services, when you hire household staff through us, or when you when you sign up for our newsletter.
- Your name.
- Your email address.
- Your home address.
- Your phone number.
- Your household staffing needs.
- Employer preferences.
- Candidate preferences.
- Employment information.
- Candidate employment references.
DomesticMatch automatically receives and records information on our server logs from our browser, including your IP address and the pages you viewed on our website. We use this information to help provide our users a better experience on our website.
DomesticMatch may use this information to:
- Fulfill your requests for household staffing services.
- Enhance our website.
- Enhance our client and candidate services.
- Customize the information we send to you.
- Conduct customer research.
- Share client and candidate feedback with new customers, (we will always delete or change your personally identifying data)
- Create special offers.
Information Sharing Disclosure
DomesticMatch will never sell, rent, or share personal information about you with companies or other people unless it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
DomesticMatch is committed to protecting your privacy. If you have any questions or suggestions please contact us.
1259 El Camino Real
Menlo Park, CA 94025