We are searching for a patient caregiver to provide support for an active gentleman. The candidate who is chosen for this position will be a great conversationalist and will enjoy assisting our client with a wide range of needs, attending medical appointments, driving, shopping, going for walks, filing, etc.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Provide support and motivation, and a little coaching when needed!
- Calendar management
- Ensure that medications are being taken as scheduled
- Drive to appointments and events
- Filing, organzing, cataloging, etc.
- Provide client’s family with regular status updates
- General errand running
- Light meal preparation, serve meals
- Light housekeeping
- Assist with personal hygene
- Work with other support professionals
- Excellent references required from previous employers
- Minimum 3 to 5 years related experience
- Some nursing experience strongly preferred
- Must be patient and sensitive to the needs of the client at all times
- Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities
- Physically fit/agile-our client is 6’2-200#
- Tech savvy and able to trouble shoot simple tech problems
- Knowledge of general first aid and CPR certification
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass an in-depth background check
- Must be able to speak English fluently
- Must be very patient and have a positive attitude!
- Excellent hourly rate