Chef For Investment Firm
- Manhattan, New York City
Successful investment firm in Manhattan is seeking an excellent, well-versed, chef to prepare breakfast and lunch for its 15 team members.
- Create and prepare health-conscious menus for breakfast, lunch and occasional events
- Accommodate dietary needs of management and team members, likes and dislikes
- Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Maintain high levels of kitchen sanitation and food safety
- Ability to work well under pressure, with a smile
- Ability to use all senses to ensure superior food quality
- Complete stocking of kitchen, food, beverages, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Must have high-level restaurant experience
- Strong experience with a range of specialized dietary plans, gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, Paleo, etc.
- Preparation of various smoothies and shakes
- Healthy cooking background is a must for the successful candidate, degree in nutrition preferred
- Must be able to clearly communicate in English, written and verbal
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Able to pass an in-depth background investigation
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record, willingness to use personal vehicle for work related duties
- Able to work well in a team environment and have a very positive attitude
- Local candidates only please
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Excellent salary, depending on experience