Our client is seeking a motivated, detail oriented and organized individual to join their estate management Facilities Team. The ideal candidate will have an exceptional work ethic, varied skills, and a team mindset. Our client offers a team-oriented environment, challenging projects and competitive wages.
- Assist Facility Operations Manager to achieve a high level of service, detail and performance standards – with a focus on control systems management – in a commercial grade building environment.
- Oversee current facility related systems to a higher level of operational ease and sophistication by integration with new technology processes. This includes design, implementation, and ongoing support.
- Manage complex control system operations of indoor/outdoor maintenance at designated local and/or remote locations.
- Oversee, make recommendations and provide direction to all involved parties regarding budget preparation, program changes, goal establishments and short/long-range planning on assigned projects.
- Oversee contractor process; proposals, project/plan design, project work/completion, relationship management, safety, etc…
- Understand and prepare technical control documentation needed for all facility projects.
- Ensure quality issues are identified and reported to the appropriate department and are rectified..
- Participate in an on-call rotation that requires immediate response to facility-related needs.
Essential skills and experience:
- Associate degree preferred in relative field such as HVAC, Electronics, Instrumentation, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of control systems, HVAC, MEP, hydraulic, and other equipment associated with commercial grade buildings
- Excellent understanding of building control systems; Datacenter engineering, HVAC, IAQ, MEP, hydraulic, pool and other equipment
- Intermediate knowledge of engineering, control system design concepts and design software
- Intermediate troubleshooting skills of electronic circuit boards, drivers, electro-mechanical, hydraulic and mechanical systems
- Advanced problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Web design skills with HTML 5, Java and database proficiency for frontend controls development
Valued but not required skills and experience:
- Control System certifications
- JACE certification
- IT interface knowledge
- Private estate/hotel/ hospitality/museum experience helpful
Our client pays 100% of the premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents if you participate in their wellness program. They also offer 401(k) retirement benefits as well as paid time off including vacation, sick leave and holiday time.
Candidates are required to pass a background check and drug screening before employment.