Position Summary: Responsible for providing leadership and support to the facility team. Ensures a uniform and consistent product delivery at various locations. Ensures the physical buildings and improvements are maintained to the highest aesthetic and performance standards. Reports To: Facility Operations Manager. Local candidates only, please.
General Purpose: Oversee Daily Facility Operations, Project planning
- Partner with Facility Operations Manager to meet objectives
- Partner with Facility Team to meet objectives
- Partner with employees to meet objectives and ensure employee engagement and low-impact of work upon the family
- Mentor the facility team to achieve a high level of service, detail, and performance standards
- Mentor the facility engineers in employee training and development
- Participate in team on-call weekend rotation
- Anticipate and make recommendations regarding the long-range needs of the facilities
- Make recommendations to improve and upgrade the level of detail, service, and operational sophistication
- Assist in planning and coordinating all required additions, modifications, or changes to the properties
- As required, qualify and manage contract firms and ensure appropriate quality
- Assist in directing the handling and installation of Art/Sculpture pieces
- Provide facility related consulting (e.g., MEP) for assigned projects
- Assist in forming and administering facility budgets
- Adhere to and ensure compliance with all relevant OSHA safety regulations
- Out of town travel required on occasion
Essential skills and experience:
- College degree preferred; specialized training or licensing as required
- Excellent knowledge of HVAC, MEP, hydraulic, and other equipment associated with buildings
- Able to read blueprints and understand construction/operational specifications
- Demonstrated managerial and organizational skills
- Experience with contractor and personnel management
- Excellent computer skills and smartphone proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; positive attitude
- Good time management skills; ability to organize and manage multiple projects
- Ability to maintain a high level of strict confidentiality and professionalism
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
Valued but not required skills and experience:
- Private estate/hotel/ hospitality/museum experience
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: Extensive standing, walking, bending and heavy lifting. Occasional desktop computer work. Driving of personal vehicle required to various locations.
- Work environment: Outdoor setting, rough terrain. Occasional office/cubical setting work. Noise level is moderate to loud.
General sign-off: The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies and to act as a role model in the adherence to policies.
All statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities required of this role.
Our client offers a team-oriented environment, competitive wages and an impressive benefits package. Candidates are required to pass a background check and drug screening before employment.