Our client in Woodside, CA has an immediate need for a skilled Maintenance Manager to perform general maintenance duties on the interior and exterior of their very large estate. Duties will include general hands-on maintenance, basic plumbing, electrical, and HVAC troubleshooting and repairs.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Perform painting and refurbishing projects, as directed by Estate Manager.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance.
- Accomplishes all work in the order of priority set by Estate Manager.
- Assures walkways are clean and clear of hazards.
- Maintains all tools, equipment and supplies in proper condition.
- Operating light maintenance equipment.
- Works safely in accordance with federal, state, local regulations as well as Estate policy.
- Disposes of trash/garbage, move supplies and equipment.
- Party/event set up/break down, errands, etc.
- Accepts and transports deliveries of heavy boxes and packages for maintenance and repairs
- Assists in inventory control.
- Provides back-up in emergency safety situations, and other duties as assigned.
- Visually inspects buildings and grounds in the course of daily work and reports anything in need of repair or replacement regarding the property.
- Reviews and implements improvements to procedures in order to increase efficiency and reduce operating expenses.
- General cleaning of outdoor areas, furniture, and equipment.
- Perform specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by Estate Manager.
- Two plus years of hands-on experience in the facilities or related industry
- Working knowledge of HVAC, mechanical systems, and all construction-related trades
- Technical working knowledge of building systems
- Experience with minor electrical, plumbing and building repair, a plus
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to recognize safety hazards and take precautionary measures to protect self and others
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Some excessive lifting, bending, walking and physical requirements
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Local candidates only, please