Estate Management | Family Office Assistant needed immediately for a new opening near Woodside. Our client is seeking an intelligent, enthusiastic, and hyper-organized individual to provide comprehensive and diverse family office and private residence support. Candidates must exercise good judgment and discretion in handling confidential matters. Position requires high-energy, excellent communication skills and ability to think quickly in challenging situations. The successful candidate will enjoy the challenge of keeping up with the Estate Manager and other estate staff.
- Local Candidates Only
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Complex calendar management; coordinate frequent and complex travel itineraries. Must be willing to be available to handle travel emergencies, occasionally during off hours/weekends.
- Respond to inquiries and requests for assistance, often of a highly confidential nature
- Draft, proof, and correspondence, proposals, itineraries, and requests for information
- Reconcile various household accounts, track purchases and organize expense receipts
- Create estate manuals under the direction of the Estate Manager
- Data entry, online research, shopping, etc.
- Schedule appointments and meetings; brief Estate Manager on matters to be considered Act as liaison between Estate Manager and estate vendors
- Coordinate projects as assigned by Estate Manager
- Hands-on duties as needed, organizational projects, general errand running, personal shopping, etc.
- Candidates for this position MUST have experience working with an individual or family, in a residential setting.
- Strong experience in an administrative office support environment.
- High-energy and ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Strong work ethic, “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work under pressure with constant deadlines and changing priorities, maintaining a calm demeanor. Able to gracefully accept direct feedback
- Ability to handle very sensitive and highly confidential issues with diplomacy and discretion
- Strong verbal, written and telephone communication skills. (English) Foreign language proficiency a plus
- Excellent computer skills, Mac savvy and able to troubleshoot when needed
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and work in a proactive manner
- Shorthand, speedwriting or ability to take comprehensive notes quickly since dictating equipment is not used
- Ability to work well with all estate team members
- Longevity in past estate positions, excellent references from past employers
- Authorized to work legally in the US and be willing to undergo an in-depth background investigation
- Must have access to a reliable vehicle (needed for work use)
- Excellent Salary | DOE
- Exceptional benefits package including full insurance and 401K program