- Local Candidates Only
- M-F With Flexibility To Work Occasional Weekend Days
Lovely Atherton couple is seeking an intelligent, highly organized individual to provide comprehensive and diverse office and private residence support. Candidates must exercise decision-making authority, use judgment and discretion in handling confidential matters. Position requires high energy, excellent communication skills and ability to think quickly on your feet. Experience working with a family/individual strongly preferred.
- Complex calendar management; coordinate frequent and complex travel itineraries.
- Respond to inquiries and requests for assistance, often of a highly confidential nature.
- Draft, proof, and finalize all correspondence, proposals and requests for information.
- Schedule appointments and meetings; brief principals on matters to be considered.
- Facilitate arrangements for meetings and special events, coordinate and interact with staff, and VIPs, etc.
- Work cooperatively with Estate Manager
- Assess overall support needs of office and manage workflow.
- Promote teamwork and professionalism.
- Coordinate projects as assigned by principal.
- Hands-on duties as needed, general errand running, etc.
- Strong experience in an administrative office support environment.
- High energy and ability to grasp concepts quickly.
- Ability to work under pressure with constant deadlines and changing priorities, maintaining a calm demeanor.
- Ability to handle very sensitive and highly confidential issues with diplomacy and discretion.
- Strong verbal, written and telephone communication skills. Foreign language proficiency a plus.
- Excellent computer skills
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and act in a proactive manner.
- Shorthand, speedwriting or ability to take comprehensive notes quickly since dictating equipment is not used.
- Ability to work well with all estate team members
- Longevity in past estate positions, excellent references from past employers
- Authorized to work legally in the US
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record
- Must be willing to travel as needed, domestic and international
- 24/7 mentality
- Excellent salary-DOE
- Medical, dental insurance.
- Two weeks’ vacation; first year
- Annual performance and salary reviews.
- Discretionary bonus