Our client in San Francisco has an urgent need for an Executive Assistant to join their team. The Executive Assistant will work side by side with the family and other key staff members.
The person who is hired will play an integral role in the family’s personal and business activities. This is truly an amazing opportunity for someone who enjoys being part of something bigger and who has a 24/7 mentality.
Candidates must exercise decision-making authority, use judgment and discretion in handling extremely confidential matters. The position requires high energy, excellent communication skills and ability to think quickly. The successful candidate will work remotely and must have a quiet home office space available.
- Local Candidates Only, Please
- Monday-Friday (With Flexibility To Work Occasional Weekend Days)
- Start Date:ASAP
- Complex calendar management; coordinate frequent and complex travel itineraries.
- Respond to inquiries and requests for assistance, often of a highly confidential nature.
- Draft, proof, and finalize all correspondence, proposals and requests for information.
- Schedule appointments and meetings; brief principals on matters to be considered.
- Facilitate arrangements for meetings and special events, coordinate and interact with staff, and VIPs, etc.
- Work cooperatively with the family and key staff members.
- Assess overall support needs of office and manage workflow.
- Promote teamwork and professionalism-no drama!
- Coordinate projects as assigned by family.
- Hands-on duties as needed, general errand running, etc.
- Strong experience in an administrative office support environment.
- Excellent tech skills are crucial in this role! Must possess intuition from a technical standpoint.
- High energy and ability to grasp concepts quickly.
- Ability to work under pressure with constant deadlines and changing priorities, maintaining a calm demeanor.
- Ability to handle very sensitive and highly confidential issues with diplomacy and discretion.
- Strong verbal, written and telephone communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and act in a proactive manner.
- Shorthand, speed-writing or ability to take comprehensive notes quickly.
- Longevity in past positions, excellent references from past employers.
- Authorized to work legally in the US.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record.
- Must be willing to travel as needed, domestic and international.
- 24/7 mentality
- Medical, dental insurance
- Two weeks’ vacation; first year
- Annual performance and salary reviews
- Discretionary bonus