- San Francisco, Pacific Heights
- Full Time/Live-Out Now Interviewing
Active family is seeking a Full-Time Executive Housekeeper for their multi-level home in San Francisco. Applicants must have previous high-level housekeeping experience in a large home and should feel comfortable working in a multi-staffed residence. The Executive Housekeeper will manage a part-time housekeeper and will report to the house manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness and organization of the residence. Applicants must be able to work well in a team environment and be a self-motivated perfectionist.
The residence is on several levels, this is a physically demanding position. The successful candidate will be required to walk up and down stairs on a regular basis. A high energy level is needed for this position.
- Total house cleaning and performance of deep-clean projects
- Strong knowledge of rotational cleaning procedures
- Cleaning and care of fine furnishings and materials
- Delegating cleaning tasks to housekeeper as needed
- Purchasing all cleaning/household supplies
- Occasional driving of children or clients
- A minimum of 4 years of recent, long-term, high-level housekeeping experience required
- Excellent references
- Must be able to speak English
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Must be able to make a long-term commitment
- Able to work well in a team environment and have a very positive attitude
- $25 per hour
- Medical/dental insurance
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation
If you are interested in this position but are not a registered DomesticMatch candidate please visit www.domesticmatch.com and fill out our application. If you have already registered with us and would like more information about this position please email us firstname.lastname@example.org