Traveling family is seeking a part-time housekeeper for their executive home in San Francisco. Applicants must have previous high-level housekeeping experience in a formal household, be polished and professional and be a good self -starter.
Usual Schedule will be Mon/Wed/Fri 6 to 8 hours per day
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness and organization of this very large, formal, residence. Applicants must be able to work well unsupervised and be a self-motivated perfectionist, with a smile. Applicants must also be willing to work a flexible schedule around the needs of the principals. The housekeeper will report to the estate manager and the principals.
- Total estate cleaning and performance of deep-clean projects
- Strong knowledge of rotational cleaning procedures
- Cleaning and care of fine furnishings and materials
- A minimum of 4 years of recent, long-term, high-level housekeeping experience required
- Must be able to speak English fluently
- Valid California driver’s license and good driving record
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Must be able to make a long-term commitment
- Able to work well unsupervised and think on their feet, and have a very positive attitude
- $40-$50 per hour DOE
- Working 3 days per week
- Work in a beautiful new home
If you are interested in this position but are not a registered Domestic Match candidate please fill out our initial application. If you have already registered with us and would like more information about this position please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.