Our client is seeking an Executive Housekeeper for their casual San Francisco residences. Applicants must have previous high-level housekeeping experience in a large residence, be polished and professional and be able to work well as part of a team. Candidates must be comfortable around children and pets.
This is a particularly wonderful opportunity for the Executive Housekeeper who is chosen, our client has a strong history of longevity with their household team and are known for being amazing employers!
- Occasional weekends
- Start Date: mid-to-late March
The successful candidate will be instrumental in helping the family to maintain their residences in a “guest ready” manner. Applicants must also be willing to work a flexible schedule that could change on occasion.
The successful candidate will be required to walk up and down stairs on a regular basis, a high energy level is needed for this position.
Though travel is not mandatory, candidates who are flexible to travel will be given preference.
- Total house cleaning and performance of deep-clean projects
- Strong knowledge of rotational cleaning procedures
- Ability to independently organize areas of the home in a logical way
- Cleaning and care of fine furnishings and materials
- Laundry/ironing-proper care of fine materials, feather duvets, etc.
- Stocking of household supplies, grocery shopping
- Errands as necessary
- Serve food and beverages
- Manage caterers, supervise set up/breakdown of events
- Able to identify problems in the home (out light bulbs, running toilet, etc.) and manage repair/replacement
- Ability to deal with subcontractors (plumbers, delivery people) independently
- Proactively maintain house and solve problems to keep house running smoothly
- Light pet care
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record-candidates will be required to drive
- A minimum of 4 years of recent, long-term, high-level housekeeping experience required
- Excellent references from past employers
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Must be able to make a long-term commitment
- Able to work well in a team environment and have a very positive attitude
- Excellent English language skills
- Must pass an in-depth background screen
- Must be willing to be drug tested
- $40-$50 hr. | DOE
- Overtime pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid sick days/holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Cell phone/laptop for work use