- Full-Time (40-60 hrs per week)
- Start Date: ASAP
An active family with children is seeking a full-time housekeeper for their home in Atherton, CA. Applicants must have previous high-level housekeeping experience in a busy household. Applicants must be polished, meticulous, and professional at all times.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness and organization of the large residence. Applicants must be able to work well unsupervised and be a self-motivated perfectionist.
- Total estate cleaning and performance of deep-clean projects
- Strong knowledge of rotational cleaning procedures
- Good organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Laundry for the family
- Pet care (1 dog)
- Occasional assistance with the children, if needed
- Knowledgeable and capable of using green, organic cleaning products
- Cleaning and care of fine furnishings, plaster, and antiques
- Maintain deep cleaning projects when the family travels
- Must be able to make a long-term commitment
- Previous nanny experience would be a plus!
- A minimum of 4 years of recent, long-term, high-level housekeeping experience required
- Excellent references from past employers
- Must be able to speak English fluently
- Valid US driver’s license and good driving record
- Candidate owns a vehicle for commuting
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Understand discretion and respect privacy needs of principals
- Local candidates only!
- Health insurance stipend
- Paid vacation/sick days/holidays