Executive family is seeking a full-time Housekeeper for their home in Atherton, CA. Applicants must have previous high-level housekeeping experience in a busy household. Applicants must be polished, meticulous, and professional at all times.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness and organization of the large residence. Applicants must be able to work well unsupervised, capable of managing vendors, and ensuring that the high standards of the family are met, or exceeded.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Total estate cleaning and performance of deep-clean projects
- Strong knowledge of rotational cleaning procedures
- Good organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Laundry for the principals
- Pet care (2 dogs)
- Knowledgeable and capable of using green, organic cleaning products
- Cleaning and care of fine furnishings and surfaces
- Deep cleaning projects when the family travels
- Must be able to make a long-term commitment
- A minimum of 4 years of recent, long-term, high-level housekeeping experience required
- Excellent references from past employers
- Must be able to speak English fluently
- Valid US driver’s license and good driving record
- Must have access to a reliable vehicle
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Understand discretion and respect privacy needs of principals
- Local candidates only!