Executive Housekeeper/House Manager
Pacific Heights, San Francisco
- Part-Time (30-35 hours per week)
Young family with 3 small children is seeking a Part-Time Executive Housekeeper/House Manager for their casual San Francisco residence. In February, 2014 the family will be moving to a larger residence in Presidio Heights, the position will then become full-time. Applicants must have previous high-level housekeeping/ house management experience in a large residence, be polished and professional and be able to work well as part of a team. Candidates must be comfortable around children and pets.
The successful candidate will be instrumental in helping the family to move out of their current residence and into their new home; setting up household systems and procedures will be a large component of this position. Applicants must also be willing to work a flexible schedule that could change on occasion. The family employs a nanny but childcare may be required from time to time.
The successful candidate will be required to walk up and down stairs on a regular basis, a high energy level is needed for this position.
- Total house cleaning and performance of deep-clean projects
- Strong knowledge of rotational cleaning procedures
- Ability to independently organize areas of the home in a logical way
- Cleaning and care of fine furnishings and materials
- Laundry/ironing-proper care of fine materials, feather duvets, etc.
- Stocking of household supplies, grocery shopping
- Errands as necessary
- Able to identify problems in the home (out light bulbs, running toilet, etc.) and manage repair/replacement
- Ability to deal with subcontractors (plumbers, delivery people) independently
- Proactively maintain house and solve problems to keep house running smoothly
- Pet care
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record-candidates will be required to drive
- A minimum of 4 years of recent, long-term, high-level housekeeping experience required
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Must be able to make a long-term commitment
- Able to work well in a team environment and have a very positive attitude
- Excellent English language skills
- Paid Vacation
If you are interested in this position but are not a registered DomesticMatch candidate please fill out our initial application. If you have already registered with us and would like more information about this position please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.