This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a top-level Silicon Valley family office!
The Administrative Assistant will function as the first point of contact for a Family Office in Palo Alto. This position is responsible for offering administrative support to the Chief of Staff and Assistant Estate Manager.
- Schedule: TBD, flexibility required!
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Highly organized and detail oriented and able to prioritize and organize tasks
- Solid verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate initiative and critical thinking
- Ability to interact professionally and courteously with clients, office personnel
- High-energy and ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Strong work ethic, “can-do” attitude
- Comfortable to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Computer skills: strong familiarity with Apple software and hardware, Google docs, including Google calendar and Google sheets
- Comfortable with office IT equipment, including troubleshooting television, computer, internet, and printer issues. You are tech-savvy!
- Associate’s degree or higher
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Administrative assistance and coordinate projects as assigned by the Chief of Staff and Assistant Estate Manager
- Hands-on duties as needed, organizational projects, general errand running, personal shopping, etc.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Purchasing office supplies and maintaining proper stock levels
- Keep the office in exceptional shape, ensure supplies are on hand and maintain proper stock levels
- Own the condition of the office at all times, making sure it is always tidy, professional, presentable and clutter-free
- Excellent hourly rate
- Full medical | dental for employee and dependents
- 401K + match
- Discretionary bonus
- 15 days paid vacation
- Paid sick time and holidays