Professional, full-time Family Assistant needed!
San Francisco, CA
- Full Time
- Hours: 10-11am start, till 6pm
- Now interviewing
This fun and active San Francisco family with a 7-year-old daughter is seeking a full-time family assistant! Applicants must have previous private home experience as a nanny or family assistant. Applicant should enjoy working with children, be a cheerful team player and be open to helping with basic home duties and cooking.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing warm and nurturing care for their 7-year-old daughter. The position includes preparing her meals, making sure she is dressed and ready for activities, transportation to and from school and supervising play dates. The secondary responsibility is to help with basic household tasks including keeping home clean and tidy, light laundry and errand running. Must work well in a team environment; be reliable, communicative and responsible.
- Nurturing and fun care of 7 year old daughter
- Driving daughter to school and activities
- Cooking meals
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Be able to use basic technology to communicate via email with family and household manager
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 4 times a year
- A minimum of 3 years recent, long-term family assistant/nanny experience in a private home
- Excellent references
- Must be able to communicate in English and through email
- Valid driver’s licenses and a clean driving record
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Must be able to make a long-term commitment
- Able to work in a team environment an have a very positive attitude
- Excellent for the right candidate!
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation
- 5 sick/personal paid days
- Holiday pay
- Mileage reimbursement