Our client is seeking a full-time Housekeeper for their large estate in Los Altos Hills. Applicants must have previous high-level housekeeping experience in a formal household, be polished and professional and be able to work well in a multi-staffed residence. The usual schedule will be 5 days a week, 8 hours a day plus occasional overtime.
- Opportunity to earn overtime
- Start Date: ASAP
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness and organization of a guest house on this very large, formal, estate. Applicants must be able to work well in a team environment and be a self-motivated perfectionist, with a smile. Applicants must also be willing to work a flexible schedule that could change on occasion. The housekeeper will report to the estate manager and the principals.
- Total estate cleaning and performance of deep-clean projects
- Strong knowledge of rotational cleaning procedures
- Cleaning and care of fine furnishings and materials
- A minimum of 2-4 years of high-level housekeeping experience in a private home is mandatory
- Excellent references from past employers
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Must be able to make a long-term commitment
- Able to work well in a team environment and have a very positive attitude
- Must be able to pass an in-depth background check, after a conditional employment offer has been made
- Must be able to bend, stretch, reach, run, and lift up to 35#