Busy Los Altos Hills family has an immediate need for a mature, warm, caring, professional Nanny to join their childcare team. Flexibility in scheduling is required; frequent travel will be required with the family on an as-needed basis. The family is seeking candidates who are refined, reliable, accountable, physically fit and healthy. Non-smokers only! Candidates should have the ability to multi-task, be able to accommodate the changing schedules of the family and remain always positive and calm.
- Live-In & Out
- Frequent Travel
- Schedule: 4 days on-4 days off
- Weekend & Holiday Work Required
- Overseeing the toddler’s education (when schooling begins), contact with teachers, managing school calendars and everything school related. Motivating the toddler while promoting independence, respect, and manners.
Sensitive to and protective of the physical and emotional well-being of the toddler and ensuring all developmental milestones are met.
Working closely with the parents keeping them fully informed, understanding the family’s values and being able to install and promote those values with the toddler.
Managing extra-curricular activities.
Event planning and follow through which includes but not limited to Research, shopping, event agenda, putting up and taking down of decorations.
Amazon ordering for restocking bathroom or personal items, ordering for parties, special occasions, supplies, and general needs.
Research and coordination for summer camps and travel activities.
- Minimum 5 years’ related experience working as a Nanny with a private family, excellent references
- Flexibility in scheduling is a must
- Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities
- Physically agile; able to keep up with active children
- Teaching background in elementary education strongly preferred
- The ideal candidate will speak 3 or more languages
- Candidates with advanced degree strongly preferred
- Knowledge of general first aid and CPR certification
- Spotless background required
- Flexibility to travel with family as needed-valid passport
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Must be able to speak English fluently
- Must be able to make a long-term commitment
- Able to work well in a team environment and have a very positive attitude
- Paid Vacation
- Health Benefits
- Discretionary Bonus