San Francisco, California
- Local Candidates Only ( Principal will ONLY consider candidates who are currently living in San Francisco)
- Start Date: Early August
- Now interviewing
Client in San Francisco is seeking an intelligent, enthusiastic, and hyper-organized, individual to provide comprehensive and diverse office and private residence support. Candidates must exercise decision-making authority, use judgment and discretion in handling confidential matters. Position requires high-energy, excellent communication skills and ability to think quickly in challenging situations. The successful candidate will enjoy the challenge of keeping up with the Principal, in a complex and fast-paced work environment.
The current Executive Assistant will be staying on to train the person who is hired for this position. Please note: our client will require a two week working trial before making an offer of employment to a candidate.
- Complex calendar management; coordinate frequent and complex travel itineraries. Must be willing to be available to handle travel emergencies, occasionally during off hours
- Respond to inquiries and requests for assistance, often of a highly confidential nature
- Draft, proof, and finalize all correspondence, proposals, itineraries, and requests for information
- Schedule appointments and meetings; brief principal on matters to be considered. Act as liaison for Principal, work with architects, designers, curators, etc.
- Facilitate arrangements for meetings and special events, coordinate and interact with staff, and VIPs, etc.
- Act as Property Manager for San Francisco residence. The person who is hired for this position will be the primary contact for the alarm company and other vendors
- Promote teamwork and professionalism
- Coordinate projects as assigned by principal
- Hands-on duties as needed, general errand running, personal shopping, etc.
- Candidates for this position MUST have experience working with an individual or family, in a residential setting.
- Strong experience in an administrative office support environment.
- High-energy and ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Strong work ethic, “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work under pressure with constant deadlines and changing priorities, maintaining a calm demeanor. Able to gracefully accept very direct feedback from Principal
- Ability to handle very sensitive and highly confidential issues with diplomacy and discretion
- Strong verbal, written and telephone communication skills. Foreign language proficiency a plus
- Excellent computer skills, PC-tech savvy and able to troubleshoot when needed
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and work in a proactive manner
- Shorthand, speedwriting or ability to take comprehensive notes quickly since dictating equipment is not used
- Ability to work well with all estate team members
- Longevity in past estate positions, excellent references from past employers
- Authorized to work legally in the US and be willing to undergo an in-depth background investigation
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record
- Must be willing to travel as needed, domestic and international( less than 5% of year)
- Punctuality is VERY Important to the Principal!
- 24/7 mentality
- 110/115K DOE
- Medical, dental insurance(80/20 plan)
- Generous PTO
- Annual performance and salary reviews.
- Discretionary bonus
- Beautiful,upscale, work environment