Our client has an immediate need for a highly-skilled Household Manager. The target candidate for this position will have a casual yet professional demeanor and enjoy working as part of a large team. We love working with this client’s organization and have placed many grateful candidates with them, it’s a pretty fantastic team to join.
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Household Manager or Butler for a prominent family or individual
- Must be available for immediate interviews
- Must be comfortable with smart home technology
- Should be able to create simple spreadsheets, send professional emails, create Google documents, and use a computer/cell phone
- Must have strong longevity in past positions (3+ years in several posts) and amazing references. Our client’s hiring team will not consider candidates who have several short-term positions on their resume
- Must currently work, or have very recently worked, in a long-term position on a fine estate
- Must be discreet and proactive in protecting the privacy of the family at all times
- Must be comfortable working under the direction of an Estate Manager
- Should have strong experience managing 6++ domestic employees(this is hyper-important). The person who is hired for this position will manage 6 full-time housekeepers and 4 housemen, no other staff management is required.
- Authorization to work legally in the United States
- Willingness to submit to an in-depth(very!) background investigation after a conditional employment offer is made
This search is open to candidates from around the United States.
- 3 weeks paid vacation first year-4 weeks after 3 years of employment
- Paid sick days
- 100% health/dental/life/vision for employee + all dependents (under the age of 26)
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401K with match
- Cell phone | computer
- Gas allowance
- Generous year-end bonus