Sophisticated executive couple seeking Household Manager | Executive Housekeeper to oversee the general operations of their Woodside estate including daily routines, maintenance & projects and events. Occasional assistance with San Francisco pied-à-terre.
- 16-20 hours per week (the family can be flexible to accommodate the scheduling needs of the candidate)
- Local candidates only
- Coordinate household cleaning staff and maintenance vendors
- Hands-on housekeeping
- Lead organizational projects
- Maintain household inventories
- Shop for food, supplies & weekly flowers (both online and by store visits)
- Organize dry cleaning pickup, occasional laundry and clothes closets
- Set dining table, light table serivice
- Support planning for events, dinner parties and weekly light meals
- Assist with light travel planning and packing
- Manage household calendar, administration and correspondence
Must have strong written and oral communication skills along with good driving record. Must be technically savvy and have at least three years of experience in a similar role in a private home. Ideal Candidate should enjoy solving problems, be an independent worker not afraid to roll up their sleeves, confident and have a keen eye for detail.
Ideal candidates will have experience working in a European hotel!