Los Altos, California
- Exact Schedule TBD(8 hour shifts)
- Start Date: ASAP
Active family with two children is seeking a Full-Time Professional Housekeeper for their large Los Altos residence. Applicants should have previous high-level housekeeping experience in a semi-formal residence, be polished and professional and be able to work well as part of a team. Candidates must be comfortable working under the supervision of the family. The successful candidate will be instrumental in creating a harmonious, clean, and organized environment for the family.
- Have 2-4 years of high-end housekeeping experience with demonstrated knowledge of the proper care of hardwood floors, granite, marble and other natural stone along with varied high-end upholstery and art
- Total house cleaning and performance of deep-clean projects
- Strong knowledge of rotational cleaning procedures
- Ability to independently organize areas of the home in a logical way
- Laundry/ironing-proper care of fine materials, feather duvets, etc.
- Stocking of household supplies, grocery shopping
- Errands as necessary
- Must possess excellent communication skills with the ability to read and speak English fluently
- Demonstrate the ability to problem solve and be flexible
- Have the gumption to be a full-time housekeeper in charge for maintaining the cleanliness and beauty of a sophisticated home
- Have professional discretion and the ability to leave personal issues at the door
- Most be able to work as part of a team where some duties may overlap – demonstrate ability to assist household staff, be the best!
- Helpful, caring attitude – quiet confidence
- Be able to pass a thorough background check and, if hired, receive salary via payroll system with appropriate taxes withheld
- Excellent references from past employers!
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Must be able to make a long-term commitment
- Able to work well in a team environment and have a very positive attitude
- $25-$27 per Hour-DOE
- Healthcare Plan Offered-50% Paid
- Two Weeks’ Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays