Active family with three children, ages 4, 11, & 15, is seeking a full-time Housekeeper for their home in Woodside, CA. Applicants must have previous high-level housekeeping experience in a busy household. Applicants should be flexible with their time, polished, meticulous, and professional at all times. The Housekeeper who is hired will report to the House Manager and Principals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness and organization of the large residence. Applicants must be able to work well unsupervised, be self-motivated, and flexible.
- 7:00am-3:30pm | Additional Hours Possible
- Start Date: ASAP
- Total estate cleaning and performance of deep-clean projects
- Strong knowledge of rotational cleaning procedures
- Good organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Laundry/ironing for the family
- Occasional child supervision
- Knowledgeable and capable of using green, organic cleaning products
- Cleaning and care of fine furnishings, plaster, and antiques
- Maintain deep cleaning projects when the family travels
- Helping with occasional dinner parties
- Must be able to make a long-term commitment
- Comfortable with large dogs, light pet care
- Simple cooking (breakfast in the am)
- A minimum of 2 years of recent, long-term, high-level housekeeping experience required
- Excellent references from past employers
- Must be able to speak English fluently
- Must drive and have a valid US driver’s license, clean driving record
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Understand discretion and respect privacy needs of Principals
- Local candidates only
- Able to work well in a team environment and have a very positive attitude!
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs, bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, walk, and/or run.
Salary | Benefits:
- $28-$30 | DOE
- Healthcare stipend
- Paid vacation/sick days/holidays