Los Altos Hills family is looking for an experienced Housekeeper. The ideal candidate will be detailed-oriented and eager to maintain high standards of cleanliness and organization of their large residence. We’ve worked with this family in the past, they are lovely!
There are two homes on the estate and also an apartment in San Francisco.
- Monday-Friday: 40 hours per week
- Immediate Start date
- Cleans the main house, and all other assigned areas.
- Handles dry cleaning needs, family laundry.
- Changes bedding and make beds as directed.
- Gathers and empties trash bins.
- Cleans furniture and fixtures as directed while using only approved products.
- Dusts furniture, walls, machinery, and equipment.
- Carries linens, towels, toilet items and cleaning supplies, among other things as required.
- Washes dishes and cleans kitchen, including polishing the silverware.
- All other housekeeping tasks as requested.
- Light exterior cleaning such as windows and patio furniture.
- Occasional watering of plants and flowers.
Profile of Candidate:
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Highly ethical and discreet. A professional atmosphere where principals are not interrupted.
- Enjoys and takes pride in being a career housekeeper.
- Keen eye for detail and extensive experience cleaning high-end homes.
- Forward-thinker with the ability to look ahead and anticipate.
- Team player with a “can-do” and “I’ll figure it out” attitude and ability and desire to be flexible and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Must have knowledge and experience in the care of fine finishing’s, special surfaces and how to work around high-end artwork and antiques.
- Must have high cleaning standards.
- Must be experienced with deep cleaning and organizational projects.
- Must have experience with ironing and caring for high-end linens and delicate fabrics including sheets.
- Experienced multi-tasker who has the ability to respond to any request in a timely fashion and follow through until its conclusion.
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be organized, hardworking, trustworthy, calm and positive and should be capable of multitasking.
- Positive, friendly disposition.
- Must be a self-starter, proactive housekeeper.
- Long-term intent.
- A polite individual who is flexible, self-motivated, a team player and energetic.
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 35 pounds without assistance.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Excellent references and a clean background check (due to the sensitive nature of the position, a background check will be conducted prior to the start of employment).
- Excellent| DOE.
- 401k and health/dental insurance.
- Paid vacation.
- Paid sick days & holidays.
- Mileage Reimbursement.
- Discretionary bonus.