Seeking a Part-Time Housekeeper to complete the full cleaning of our client’s San Francisco home.
- Monday | Wednesday | Friday
- Run errands, e.g. drop off and pick up dry cleaning
- Laundry, e.g. washing, folding, and putting it away
- Accepting packages/deliveries at the front door
- Stocking bathrooms as needed
- Take out garbage cans
- Pick up and put away left out items to their appropriate spot
- Unpack groceries when they are delivered
- Let vendors into the house, e.g. landscaper, spa maintenance
- Maintain outdoor spaces: patios, terrace, front steps, and entryway (sweep, mop, rinse down)
- Clean up after dogs (Golden Retriever), e.g. refill water bowls, clean up after outside, wash dog beds, vacuum
dog hair on furniture
- Special projects as needed related to cleanliness and maintenance of the home
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or telephone. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 5-10 pounds.
- $30-$35 | Hour
- Parking pass provided
- The candidate that is hired will be paid even when the family travels