Are you a detail-focused Housekeeper who enjoys working in a friendly and positive work environment? If so, we might just have the perfect position for you!
Our client in Lincoln, California is seeking a full-time Housekeeper for their busy 5,000 sq. ft home. Applicants should be polished, meticulous, and have previous high-level housekeeping experience in an active household. The candidate who is hired will become part of the family and will play an important role in making the lives of everyone a little easier and more enjoyable.
The successful candidate will take ownership, have pride in their work, and be responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness and organization of the residence. Applicants must be able to work well unsupervised, be self-motivated, professional and open to constructive feedback from the family.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who wants to grow with a young and appreciative family!
- 8:00am-4:00 pm | Some Flexibility Required
- Start Date: ASAP
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Total home cleaning and performance of deep-clean projects
- Strong knowledge of rotational cleaning procedures
- Good organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Laundry/ironing for the family
- Occasional child supervision: two children, ages 15 months, and a baby on the way!
- Knowledgeable and capable of using green, organic cleaning products
- Cleaning and care of fine furnishings and delicate surfaces
- Maintain deep cleaning projects when the family travels
- Helping with occasional dinner parties
- Light food prep
- Household errands
- Must be able to make a long-term commitment
- Comfortable with large dogs, light pet care and pet sitting from time-to-time
- A minimum of 2 years of recent, long-term, high-level housekeeping experience required
- Excellent references from past employers
- Must be willing to sign an NDA and submit to an in-depth background investigation
- Must be able to speak English fluently
- Must drive and have a valid US driver’s license, clean driving record
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Understand discretion and respect privacy needs of Principals
- Local candidates only, please
- Able to work well in a team environment and have a very positive attitude!
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs. bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, walk, and run.
Salary | Benefits:
- $25-$28 | DOE
- Health | Dental | Vision
- Discretionary Bonus