Our client is seeking a full-time housekeeper for their busy home in Woodside, California! Candidates must have previous housekeeping experience and enjoy working as part of the household team. The ideal candidate must be professional, and comfortable with direct communication from the Principal. The family has four young children; there is never a dull moment in the home! Candidates should have an eye for detail, be able to multitask and work efficiently with minimal direction.
Is there a light out in the bathroom? Is the laundry detergent getting low? Time to change the filter in the vacuum? The ideal candidate will be able to walk through the home and see what needs to be done, and then create a plan to get it accomplished.
- Live out
- Start date: ASAP-Now Interviewing!
- Local candidates only, please
- Total home cleaning and performance of deep-cleaning projects
- Strong knowledge of rotational cleaning procedures
- Knowledge and capable of using green, organic products (no strong smells!)
- Strong organization skills
- Lots of laundry!! Some ironing
- Household errands
- Must love dogs! The family has one friendly labrador retriever, occasional walks/feeding required.
- Must be able to make a long-term commitment
- A minimum of 2 years recent, long-term, high-level housekeeping experience required
- Excellent references from past employers
- Must be able to speak English fluently
- Must drive and have a valid US driver’s license, clean driving record
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Understand discretion and respect privacy needs of Principals
- Must be willing to sign an NDA and submit to an in-depth background investigation
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs. bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, walk, and run
- $35-$40 per hr. | DOE
- Medical Plan
- 10 days paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- 7 paid holidays
- Discretionary bonus