One of our favorite clients is seeking a full-time Housekeeper for their home in Atherton, CA. Applicants must have previous high-level housekeeping experience in a busy household, be polished and professional, and be willing to work as part of a large housekeeping team. The ideal candidate will be a hardworking team player and share in the responsibility of maintaining the overall cleanliness and organization of the family’s large residence.
We have placed several of our candidates with this family; everyone loves their job-this is a special opportunity!
- Monday-Friday (occasional weekends)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Total estate cleaning and performance of deep-clean projects
- Strong knowledge of rotational cleaning procedures
- Good organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Cleaning and care of fine furnishings, plaster, and marble floors
- Must be able to make a long-term commitment
- A minimum of 4 years of recent, long-term, high-level housekeeping experience required
- Excellent references from past employers
- Must be able to speak English fluently
- Valid US driver’s license and good driving record
- Candidate owns a vehicle for commuting
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Understand discretion and respect privacy needs of Principals
- An in-depth background investigation will be required of the candidate who is offered this position
- Positive and professional work environment!
- Excellent hourly rate | DOE
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation/sick days/holidays
- Retirement plan
- Discretionary bonus