Jacksonville, Florida based family (two adults) is looking for an experienced Housekeeper. The ideal candidate will be detailed-oriented and eager to maintain meticulous standards of cleanliness and organization of the 10,000 sq. ft. residence.
- Monday-Friday: 40 hours per week
- Immediate Start date
- Willing to relocate ideal candidate
The general duty of the Housekeeper is to clean and tidy the family’s home, making sure it is presentable at all times.
- Cleans the main house, and all other assigned areas.
- Handles dry cleaning needs, family laundry.
- Changes bedding and make beds as directed.
- Gathers and empties trash bins.
- Cleans furniture and fixtures as directed while using only approved products.
- Dusts furniture, walls, machinery, and equipment.
- Carries linens, towels, toilet items and cleaning supplies, among other things as required.
- Washes dishes and cleans kitchen, including polishing the silverware.
- All other housekeeping tasks as requested.
- The family has two cats, some cat-related cleaning required!
Profile of Candidate:
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Highly ethical and discreet. A professional atmosphere where principals are not interrupted.
- Enjoys and takes pride in being a career housekeeper.
- Keen eye for detail and extensive experience cleaning high-end homes.
- Forward-thinker with the ability to look ahead and anticipate.
- Team player with a “can-do” and “I’ll figure it out” attitude and ability and desire to be flexible and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Must have knowledge and experience in the care of fine finishing’s, special surfaces and how to work around high-end artwork and antiques.
- Must have high cleaning standards.
- Must be experienced with deep cleaning and organizational projects.
- Must have experience with ironing and caring for high-end linens and delicate fabrics including sheets.
- Experienced multi-tasker who has the ability to respond to any request in a timely fashion and follow through until its conclusion.
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be organized, hardworking, trustworthy, calm and positive and should be capable of multitasking.
- Positive, friendly disposition.
- Must be a self-starter, proactive housekeeper.
- Long-term intent.
- A polite individual who is flexible, self-motivated, a team player and energetic.
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 35 pounds without assistance.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Excellent references and a clean background check (due to the sensitive nature of the position, a background check will be conducted prior to the start of employment).
- Excellent | DOE
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days & holidays
- Healthcare Package