San Francisco family is looking for an experienced Housekeeper for their 5-level residence in Pacific Heights. The Housekeeper who is hired will occasionally be required to work in the family’s Woodside home, 1 or 2 times per week. Candidates for this position should be physically fit and able to climb stairs.
The Housekeeper will follow various cleaning schedules in order to ensure that the entire home is cleaned in the most convenient and efficient way for the family. The ideal candidate must be detailed, service-oriented and willing to work collectively with existing staff to maintain high standards of service and overall efficiency of residence.
- Full-time: 40 hours per week
- Off-street parking available!
- LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, PLEASE
Profile of Candidate:
- Highly ethical, private and discreet.
- Enjoys and takes pride in being a career housekeeper.
- Keen eye for detail and extensive experience cleaning high-end homes.
- Forward-thinker with the ability to look ahead and anticipate.
- Team player with a “can do” and “I’ll figure it out” attitude and ability and desire to be flexible and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Must have knowledge and experience in the care of fine finishing’s, special surfaces and how to work around high-end artwork and antiques.
- Must have high cleaning standards.
- Must be experienced with deep cleaning and organizational projects.
- Must have experience with ironing and caring for delicate fabrics including sheets.
- Experienced multi-tasker who has the ability to respond to any request in a timely fashion and follow through until its conclusion.
- Must be able to follow specific direction and able to graciously accept feedback.
- Must be able to take the initiative to proactively look for anything that needs attention and work on it or report it to the appropriate party to get it resolved.
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be organized, hardworking, trustworthy, calm and positive and should be capable of multitasking.
- Positive, friendly disposition.
- Service-oriented with a passion for excellence.
- Must love dogs! The family has a Golden Retriever puppy.
- $35 | DOE
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance
- Discretionary bonus