Our client is looking for an individual with a strong sense of personal motivation, attention to detail, organizational skills and an exceptional work ethic to clean with and lead their Housekeeping team.
- 80% of this position will involve physically cleaning the home and maintaining the house at a very high level
- Lead and manage the daily activities of an engaged housekeeping team to achieve a high level of service and detail
- Anticipate/recognize the housekeeping needs of the house and owners with little guidance and oversight
- Conduct frequent reviews of the physical surroundings to ensure quality issues are identified and reported to the appropriate department and are rectified
- Coordinate contractors and ensure appropriate quality product / maintain appropriate supply inventory.
- Coordinate housekeeping calendar in unison with other departments to minimize impact to the owners
- May be required to oversee pets on occasion
- Proficiency in working with and caring for high grade surfaces; wood, leather, furniture, carpet, silver, artwork, antiques
- Make recommendations to improve and upgrade the housekeeping level of detail, service, and operational sophistication
- Assist with special events including set-up and post event clean-up
- Assists in forming an annual Housekeeping budget; participates in ongoing Finance related procedures (e.g., invoice processing, budget-to-actual reviews)
- Adhere to all OSHA safety regulations
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ability to maintain a high level of strict confidentiality and professionalism
- Great communication skills, verbal, written and email
- Minimum 3 years’ full-time experience in the cleaning maintenance of high quality homes/hotels.
- Basic computer skills and smartphone proficiency
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Flexibility in work hours
Our client offers a team-oriented environment, competitive wages and an impressive benefits package. Candidates are required to pass a background check and drug screening before employment.