Professional and discreet Junior Butler is required to work in a fully staffed household in Atherton, CA. The house is the full-time residence of a lovely family with four children.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from a seasoned estate manager and grow in the private service field!
This position might require working night and day shifts to ensure high standards are maintained in the house. This opportunity will be suitable for a positive, happy, relaxed, informal, yet professional and reliable person with a keen eye for detail. Willing to adapt and love for cooking!
The position will be a live-out but might require temporary live-in at times. The family will provide a comfortable bedroom with a private bathroom in the house.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the family with childcare and related duties
- Assist the estate manager/chef to oversee and work along with the housekeeping team
- Assist the estate manager/chef in all communications and administrative functions.
- At times cook simple meals, serve meals to family and guests
- Table setting
- Running errands
- Working night shifts might be required at times
- Friendly but professional, not too formal!
- Excellent team player
- Above and beyond attitude
- Discreet, honest and trustworthy
- Child and pet friendly
- A keen eye for detail and an excellent capacity to adapt to any request or situation
- 40 hours per week, overtime paid
- Flexible required!
- Combination of night and day shifts
- Candidates must be local to the San Francisco Bay Area
- Longevity in current/past positions
- Must be willing to sign an NDA and submit to an in-depth background investigation
- Excellent references
- Must be able to stand, climb stairs, run, twist, bend, and lift 35#
- Benefits after a successful six-week trial period