San Francisco, California
- Live-In/Live-Out (5 days on/5 days off)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Must have live-in experience, no exceptions
To provide a safe and nurturing environment for the children, while incorporating education into their daily activities.
- Full-time professional “high-energy” Nanny needed for a multi-staffed home. Primary responsibilities are two girls, ages 7 and 5. Job is live-in when you are working and live-out when you are not working. Typical work shift is five days on and five days off, teaming with other nannies to provide care, with additional hours as needed. Nanny MUST be willing to work holidays and weekends, but can coordinate with other full-time nanny.
- Typical hours during the day are from 6:30 a.m. – 11 p.m. so candidate should be used to being on their feet and active as well as be comfortable with a multi-storied home.
- This is a position for a career or professional nanny and we want a candidate that will stay with the family long-term (three plus years).
- Family vehicle provided for nanny to take children to activities. Flexibility and patience is of the utmost importance in this job. Family occasionally travels, so schedule will vary due to travel. While primary responsibilities are the children, candidate should have a team-mentality and be willing to step-in where help may be needed.
- Candidate must be discrete and willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement. Candidate must live in San Francisco/Bay Area.
- The family has pets (cats) that are included in nanny responsibilities.
- Wake up children and get them ready for the day’s activities
- Keep the children’s area neat and tidy
- Make the children’s bed daily
- Children’s laundry – including ironing
- Meal preparation- Nanny assists with children’s meals and when full-time chef is off and keeping kitchen clean
- Driving the children to/from activities using the family auto
- Light Housekeeping-Organizing the playroom and other areas of the house
- Planning outings and keeping a calendar of events
- On-duty 24 hours, including sleeping hours.
- Errands (grocery shopping) and assisting other areas as time allows
- Helping out during events that the Family is hosting
- Driving family to airports/ hotel locations/ etc.
- Keeping children’s quarters up to polished standards
- Plan activities that stimulate development, creativity and interest
- Excellent driving skills and driving record
- Must have “5 steps ahead” awareness
- Punctuality (as it relates to children activities and preparations)
- Flexible Attitude
- Loving Demeanor
- Detail Oriented
- Willing to work as a team member
- Willing to work with multiple managers (Parents & House Manager)
- 5+ years history of Nanny positions with some long-term experience
- Some early childhood courses a plus
- Experience with a multi-staffed home a plus.
- College level education a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Imagination in dealing with problems and challenges
- 75k-80k per yr.
- Employee health benefits
- Paid vacation/sick days/holidays