Active family in San Anselmo is seeking an amazing full-time housekeeper to join their team. Applicants must have previous high-level housekeeping experience in a private household, be polished and professional and be able to work well in a multi-staffed residence. Candidates must be comfortable around children and pets.This really is a once in a lifetime opportunity, many of the staff members have been with the family for decades!
- 1-2 weekend days per month
- Flexible Schedule
The successful candidate will work as part of a housekeeping team, team players only, please! Applicants must also be willing to work a flexible schedule that could change on occasion.
This is a physically demanding position. The successful candidate will be required to walk up and down stairs, and long distances, on a regular basis. A high energy level is needed.
Total estate cleaning and performance of deep-clean projects
- Strong knowledge of rotational cleaning procedures
- Cleaning and care of fine furnishings and materials
- Stocking of household supplies
- A minimum of 2 years of recent, long-term, high-level housekeeping experience required
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record-candidates will be required to drive
- Able to work legally in the United States and be willing to undergo a thorough background screening
- Must be able to make a long-term commitment
- Able to work well in a team environment and have a very positive attitude
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English