Redwood City, California
- Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
- Local Candidates Only
- Start Date: ASAP
Young, active, Redwood City family with two children (ages 4 and 1) is seeking a caring and organized full-time Nanny for their home. Applicants must have previous high-level childcare experience in a private residence. Applicants should have a loving, patient and understanding nature and enjoy working with small children. Occasional travel possible.
The successful candidate will be responsible for routine child care primarily in the home or perhaps for an office visit or may join to assist at children’s activities or events. Perform occasional, light housework mainly organizing the children’s rooms, clothing, toys, food, etc. No driving of the children required. Parents drive their active toddler to school and various classes and may leave 1 or both children at home at times. The childcare is not ever intended to be all-day, in-the-home-only with. Every day could be different. Pre-arranged, occasional later start times to allow parents to work late or engage in dinner meetings.
- Kind and nurturing care of 2 young and active children
- Playing, reading, interacting with 1 or both children as they are home
- Help guide and reinforce the children’s healthy eating habits and rest periods
- Laundry, washing and folding of clothes
- Organization of children’s rooms, closets, toys, books and clothes
- Light meal preparation – healthy snacks
- Occasional travel with family on weekends and for holiday trips
- Able to run misc light errands when not with the children
- Stay open minded and flexible to face change with a supportive smile
- A minimum of 4 years of recent, long-term, high-level nanny experience required
- Excellent references
- Must be able to speak English. Mandarin speakers a plus.
- Valid CA driver’s license and good driving record
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Must be able to make a long-term commitment
Salary | Benefits:
- $25-$28 per hour
- Paid Vacation