A family in Atherton is in search of a Nanny for their 4 children (newborn to 11 years) The ideal candidate will be warm, educated, professional, and experienced in the field. The family is seeking candidates who are reliable, accountable and fun. Candidates should be organized, proactive and have the ability to multi-task. Candidates should also be able to accommodate the changing schedules of the family and remain positive and calm.
It would be a bonus if you speak Italian!
- Part-time: Sunday mornings, a few additional hours throughout the week
- Schedule: TBD
- Start Date: ASAP
- Local candidates only, please
- Supervision of 3 children on weekends, occasional help with newborn
- Help with homework and transporting children to/from school and activities
- Flexibility in schedule with the willingness to work extra hours as needed
- Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities
- Knowledge of general first aid and CPR certification
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Must be able to speak English and Italian fluently
- Must be willing to sign an NDA and submit to an in-depth background check
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 35 pounds without assistance.
- $25-$30 hourly, DOE