Our client in Atherton is in search of a Nanny for their three children ( 3, 8, & 10)
- Full-Time: Monday-Friday
- Schedule: Usually 11:00 am-7:00 pm, occasional late nights and weekends
- Start Date: ASAP
- Local candidates only, please
- Supervision of three children
- Help with homework and driving children to/from school and activities
- Childcare for 3-year-old when parents are occupied. Age-appropriate play and activities
- Homework help for 2nd and 4th graders after school
- Able to step back when children are playing independently, Mom prefers her children not to be catered to/entertained 100% of the time The ideal candidate will know when to allow the children to play independently
- Help with running errands: dry cleaners, package return, unpacking groceries (mostly delivered)
- Meal prep help (meal kits from good eggs, follow simple recipes)
- Organization: Everything in the home has its place, it’s important the nanny who is hired is able to adopt their systems to ensure that everything stays organized, allowing/encouraging the children to help with organizational tasks whenever possible Our client feels that It’s not the nanny’s job to clean up after the children!
- Bedtime/bathing routine
- VIP: you should love dogs!
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will be warm, educated, & easy going. Candidates should be organized, proactive, and have the ability to multi-task. Candidates should also be able to accommodate the changing schedules of the family and remain positive and calm.
Candidates should be creative and fun; their three girls enjoy crafts, sports, dancing, baking.
Also, the nanny who is hired should be able to shift gears to meal prep/errands when the parents are engaging their children.
Our client is open to entry-level candidates!
- Flexibility in schedule with the willingness to work extra hours as needed
- Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities
- Knowledge of general first aid and CPR certification
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Must be willing to sign an NDA and submit to an in-depth background check
- Must be able to climb stairs, run, bend, twist, and lift objects weighing less than or equal to 35 pounds without assistance
- $25-$30 | Hour
- Healthcare compensation
- 10 paid vacation days
- 3 paid sick days
- Paid Holidays