Full-time rotational live-in/live-out Nanny | Family Assistant for a family based in San Francisco. Seven days on, seven days off schedule. Our client is spontaneous; schedules and priorities change by the minute! The rotation might change in the future; anything is possible. The ideal candidate will be incredibly flexible with their time, enjoy spontaneous travel, and have an easy-going, laid back personality.
- Seven days on/off
- Start date: December 1, 2020
- Candidates are responsible for their own Bay Area housing.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Highly organized, hardworking, team-oriented, and communicative.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with special needs children.
- Teaching experience (preferred but not mandatory).
- Can drive (family provided cars).
- Must have a current passport.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide childcare support to children.
- Schedule and organize kid’s afterschool schedules, appointments, etc.
- Work closely with estate staff, and take on family assistant responsibilities that might include: running errands, printing documents for review and signing, facilitate communication between employer and assistants, help prepare for trips, holidays, and events.
- Light cooking and cleaning.
- Minimum 2 years’ related experience working as a Nanny with a private family, excellent references.
- Flexibility in scheduling is a must.
- Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities.
- Physically agile; able to keep up with active children.
- Teaching background in elementary education preferred.
- Knowledge of general first aid and CPR certification.
- Spotless background required.
- Flexibility to travel with family as needed-valid passport.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to speak English fluently.
- Must be able to make a long-term commitment.
- Able to work well in a team environment and have a very positive attitude!
- Competitive pay
- Full dental, vision, and health benefits
- Basic necessities provided during weeks on (food, toiletries, and entertainment)
- Special needs training
- Spend lots of time outdoors!
- Opportunity for abundant physical activity
- Travel the world!