Our client in Seattle has an immediate need for a great Nanny | Family Assistant! The person who is hired will be responsible for the care of three children, ranging from infant to school age. Their primary responsibilities will be driving the children to and from school, activities and caring for the baby while the others are in school. This position will also require some overnights and occasional weekends.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Monday-Friday 7:30 am-3:30 pm during the school year and flexibility over the summer
- Local candidates only, please!
- Run errands such as daily grocery runs, taking donations items to the desired location, alterations, etc.
- Occasional laundry for kids
- Drive kids to and from school and after-school activities (family car provided)
- Take the baby on walks and to Gymboree class
- Light cooking for kids and cooking for the baby | feeding bottles
- Light pet care; 6lb chihuahua, no walks just let outside and feed when the family is out of town
- Must be able to make a long-term commitment
- A minimum of 2 years of recent, long-term, Nanny | Family Assistant experience required in a private home
- Excellent references from past employers
- Must be able to speak English fluently
- Valid US driver’s license and good driving record
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Understand discretion and respect privacy needs of principals
- $25-30 hr. | DOE
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation
- 5 personal days
- Paid OT