- San Francisco, Pacific Heights
- Part-Time/Live-Out Now Interviewing
- One Day Per Week
The successful candidate will assist the executive housekeeper in maintaining the overall cleanliness and organization of the residence. Applicants must be able to work well in a team environment and take direction from supervisors.
The residence is on several levels, this is a physically demanding position. The successful candidate will be required to walk up and down stairs on a regular basis. A high energy level is needed for this position.
- House cleaning and performance of deep-clean projects
- Knowledge of rotational cleaning procedures
- Cleaning and care of fine furnishings and materials
- Occasional driving of children or clients
- A minimum of 4 years of recent, long-term, high-level housekeeping experience required
- Excellent references
- Must be able to speak English
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Must be able to make a long-term commitment
- Able to work well in a team environment and have a very positive attitude
If you are interested in this position but are not a registered DomesticMatch candidate please visit www.domesticmatch.com and fill out our application. If you have already registered with us and would like more information about this position please email us email@example.com.