Our client in Hillsborough has an immediate need for a part-time Personal Assistant to provide support for their busy lives. The successful candidate has a wealth of diverse personal assistant experience, is organized, tech-savvy, and has a warm, down-to-earth personality. Someone who is a self-starter, quietly confident, and thrives at being an assistant in personal matters, with occasional professional support required.
The ideal candidate will have a “no job too big or small” attitude, be exceedingly well-organized, discreet and enjoy the administrative challenges of taking on new tasks and or projects. Our clients travel regularly and hope to hire a Personal Assistant who has experience providing remote client support and scheduling flexibility when the family is away.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, along with the ability to adapt to support the Employer’s needs effectively, both at home and while traveling. Attention to detail and strong decision-making ability are equally important. This self-motivated individual must be able to manage multiple projects, communicate effectively, simultaneously prioritize critical tasks, and optimize time with the Employer. The ideal candidate is a career Personal Assistant with long-term intent and is bright, forward-thinking/anticipatory, meticulous, and solution-oriented!
The Personal Assistant will work a minimum of two days per week from a private office near the residence.
- 20 hours per week (guaranteed)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information on behalf of Principal(s)
- Must exercise good judgment, confidentiality, tact, and patience
- Must maintain professionalism and be friendly with family, extended family, friends, guests, other staff, and vendors
- Errands: drop off and pick up dry cleaning, grocery shopping, vehicle management
- Pet care: drive to vet appointments, shop for supplies, book the groomer, etc.
- Organizational projects as needed
- Intricate, multiple calendar management. Highlight priorities and rearranging appointments and meetings as needed
- Personal shopping, purchase and log gifts, holiday cards, etc.
- As directed, create a detailed itinerary for domestic and international travel arrangements, including ground transportation, meeting times, meal arrangements, and hotel accommodations
- Liaison and coordinate with Employer’s service providers, including resources associated with family matters, multiple vehicles, multiple homes, health and wellness
- Understanding what level of detail is communicated to different teams while still maintaining privacy of the principals
- Plan small dinners and events to assure the smooth running of each event
- Bill pay and ensuring that vendor invoices match quotes, agreed-upon terms, etc.
- Research and project support
- Work to save the family money, always keep their best interests in mind
- Provide high-quality service and support for the family without pretense in a warm and friendly atmosphere
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be tech-savvy and proficient on Mac
- Flexibility and ability to make changes on the fly and be a proven team player
- Must have valid driver’s license and ability to operate a vehicle to run errands as needed
- Extensive administrative level experience to executive-level support, including heavy calendar management
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Must respect family privacy and abide by confidentiality agreement
- Must have strong longevity in past positions
- Excellent employment references
- Willingness to submit to an in-depth background screening after an employment offer is made
- Excellent Hourly Rate | DOE