Pacific Heights, San Francisco
- Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:30pm
- Local Candidates Only
- Start Date: ASAP
High-profile client in San Francisco is seeking an intelligent, enthusiastic, and hyper-organized individual to provide comprehensive and diverse office and private residence support. Candidates must exercise decision-making authority, use judgment and discretion in handling confidential matters. Position requires high-energy, excellent communication skills and ability to think quickly in challenging situations. The successful candidate will enjoy the challenge of keeping up with the Principal and the Executive Assistant, in a complex and fast-paced work environment. The PA who is hired for this role will work in the client’s home. Many of this client’s staff members have been on the team for decades.
Our client is very hands-on and has high expectations; candidates MUST be detail-oriented, sharp, professional, and confident. The work environment is semi-formal, no sweats and sneakers.
- Complex calendar management; Must be willing to handle scheduling emergencies, occasionally during off hours
- Respond to inquiries and requests for assistance, often of a highly confidential nature
- Social Media and web site content management. Update, edit and post blogs
- Evaluate website and when needed work with website designer to make sure blog style & look is up to date and current
- Draft, proof, and finalize all correspondence, proposals, itineraries, and requests for information
- Schedule appointments and meetings; brief principal on matters to be considered. Act as liaison for Principal and Executive Assistant; work with architects, designers, curators, PR firms, etc.
- Facilitate arrangements for meetings and special events, coordinate and interact with staff, and VIPs, etc.
- Promote teamwork and professionalism
- Coordinate projects as assigned by Principal and Executive Assistant
- Hands-on duties as needed, general errand running, personal shopping, etc.
- Candidates for this position MUST have experience working with an individual or family, in a residential setting
- Strong experience in an administrative office support environment
- High-energy and ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Strong work ethic, “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work under pressure with constant deadlines and changing priorities, maintaining a calm demeanor. Able to gracefully accept very direct feedback from Principal
- Ability to handle very sensitive and highly confidential issues with diplomacy and discretion
- Strong verbal, written and telephone communication skills. Foreign language proficiency a plus
- Excellent computer skills, PC-tech savvy and able to troubleshoot when needed
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and work in a proactive manner
- Shorthand, speed writing or ability to take comprehensive notes quickly since dictating equipment is not used
- Ability to work well with all estate team members
- Longevity in past estate positions, excellent references from past employers
- Authorized to work legally in the US and be willing to undergo an in-depth background investigation
- Must be willing to travel as needed, domestic and international ( less than 15% of year)
- Punctuality, reliability, and a sense of urgency are VERY important to the Principal
- 90/110K DOE
- Medical, dental insurance
- Beautiful, upscale, work environment