Client in Menlo Park is seeking a skilled Personal Assistant | House Manager to manage all personal aspects for the Principal and providing administrative support.
Please note: this position is open to candidates who are currently living in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Managing inventory, stocking and organizing all Principals’ personal items, keep track and update all personal items, proactively anticipate needs
- Managing and updating all Principals’ personal artifacts and collections (wardrobe, photo albums, art collection, other memorabilia), keep up to date records of all items
- Provide administrative support
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, coordinating with move in and out to and from storage units and other locations; manage project timeline and communication and to assist with project meeting and note-taking
- Support Housekeeping team and perform daily inspections
- Create, revise and update all housekeeping related standards and procedures
- Coordinate and support all on-site events
- Coordinate and support all travel planning
- Provide logistical support and assist with errands
- Assist with management of storage facilities (on-site and off-site), keep up to date list of inventories and assist with donation and movement of all items
- Coordinate special events, holiday parties, gifting, other celebrations
- Assist with vehicle management
- Handle special projects as assigned
- Accompany Principal to appointments including travel
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of office computer applications, including at minimum Google Suite, all Apple and Mac products and operating systems, WhatsApp and other texting applications, Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel), as well as travel and expense reporting software
- Physical requirements include the ability to bend, squat and lift up to 55 pounds a minimum of five times per day
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, stopping, climbing, squatting, stretching, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 200 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 7 hours in length.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to maneuver between functions occurring simultaneously
- BA/BS plus at least 5 years’ experience supporting executives at the highest level, representing the office or individual/home in high profile settings in any given environment
- Must possess legal work authorization in the United States
- Must have a valid United States driver’s license and clean driving record
- Successful completion of a background investigation
- 120-130K | DOE
- Healthcare | Dental