Lovely family of four in Kirkland seeks a long-term Private Chef that is flexible, accomplished, and creative. The Chef must be comfortable cooking specialty diets but with a high-level of presentation and service. Local chefs only!
• Must have the ability to be innovative and manage specialty diets
• Must be able to set a table with sophistication
• Understands and is comfortable with the overall production and feel for a high-end event
• Able to comfortably cook a dinner party for a small group without having to hire additional staff
• Must be positive, flexible, and friendly. No attitude.
• 2+ yrs. of Private Chef experience is required
• Having a Culinary Degree and 5+ yrs. of fine dining restaurant experience is required
• Creating a variety of menus based on the season and preferences of family members
• Grocery shopping for all food/kitchen/supplies
• Responsible for keeping a clean and organized kitchen throughout the meal preparation process
• Responsible for leaving the kitchen immaculate after mealtimes
• Leave healthy snacks in the refrigerator
• Organize and manage the kitchen
• Chef should have a keen understanding of food/ kitchen sanitation
• Able to work a flexible schedule
• Must have at least 5 years of high-level culinary experience
• Able to work legally in the United States
• Must be able to pass an in-depth background investigation
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record-willing to use personal vehicle for work
• Must be able to willingly accommodate needs of the family-holiday work may be required
• Looking for candidates with a GREAT attitude who are able to interact in a professional and pleasant manner with the family and other on-site support staff
• Local candidates only!