Woodside | San Francisco | Martha’s Vineyard***Longevity is very important to our client, we will not be able to present chefs who have been with their recent past employers for just 2-3 years. The ideal candidate is currently working for a family and has been with them at least 5+ years***
- Live-In(Martha’s Vineyard-3 Months In Summer)
- Monday-Friday (Occasional Weekends)
- Lunch and Dinner (Breakfast/Weekend Prep)
Client with Woodside and San Francisco residences is seeking a gifted and passionate Private Chef to cook lunch and dinner on a full-time basis. Applicants must be local to the San Francisco Bay Area and have at least 5 years’ experience working in a private residence and a solid work history in top-level restaurants. Candidates MUST have a significant amount of experience with gluten-free cooking!
The ideal candidate will be very calm, pleasant, discreet, self-confident, and punctual!
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing food 5 days a week for a busy single client. Chefs will cook high-level lunches and dinners for the client and be responsible for dinner parties of 2-16 guests-frequent entertaining!! The principal enjoys a variety of cuisines-French, Asian, etc.. and appreciates a healthy diet high in protein and vegetables, low carbs-no allergies or severe dietary constraints.
The chef who is brought on will travel to both homes weekly, 2-3 days in each residence. The chef will be required to travel to Martha’s Vineyard three months every summer, accommodations will be provided in Massachusetts.
- Creating menus for daily meals/frequent parties
- Grocery shopping for all food items
- Leave healthy snacks in the refrigerator
- Leave breakfast prep and weekend food in the fridge
- Organize and manage the kitchen/food pantry
- Kitchen sanitation-chef MUST be VERY clean and organized
- Travel to Martha’s Vineyard-3 months each summer
- Must be discreet, organized, and sensitive to client’s needs
- Should be flexible-schedules change at a moment’s notice
- Submit weekly menus to client for approval
- Must have at least 5 years of luxury restaurant AND in-home cooking experience
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Must be able to pass an in-depth background investigation
- Should be able to gracefully accept constructive criticism-client has a very direct communication style
- Must be able to willingly accommodate needs of the Principal
- $120,000-$140,000-dependent on salary history and experience
- Health Insurance 80/20 plan(after 90 days)
- Paid Vacation
- Salary Review (each January)