- Typically Dinner Monday-Friday
- Flexibility needed!
Our client is seeking a local chef that will be responsible for preparing dinner 5 nights a week . The client typically prefers 3 courses for each dinner with a focus on vegetarian, health conscious, organic, foods. Dinners are plated and served by the chef. Chef Applicants must be able to be flexible on occasion, holiday work is required. Qualified candidates will be scheduled for trial dinners. Chefs will be paid $50 per hour for the tastings.
- Creating menus for review by client
- Preparation of Jewish holiday meals-challah bread every Friday
- The client enjoys a variety of cuisines, Indian, Japanese, Mediterranean, etc..
- Very light entertaining
- Food/wine inventory control
- Grocery shopping for all food/kitchen/cleaning items
- Leave healthy snacks in the refrigerator
- Prepare food for the weekend
- Organize and manage the kitchen/butler’s pantry
- Kitchen sanitation
- Setting the table/table service
- Planning organic gardens
- Stock house with all beverages/supplies
- General errands
- Able to work a flexible schedule on occasion
- Submit weekly menus to client for approval
- Creation of expense reports
- Must have at least 5 years of luxury restaurant AND in-home cooking experience
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Must be able to pass an in-depth background investigation
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record-willing to use personal vehicle for work
- Must be able to willingly accommodate needs of the client
- Applicants must have a GREAT attitude and be willing to pitch in when needed!
- $75,000-$90,000 DOE
- 401k Available-no match
- 2 Weeks paid vacation