Private Chef needed for a busy couple, who eat a clean, organic, 85% plant-based diet. Our client is looking for a Chef who is naturally well-versed with healthy and clean cooking but is also creative and innovative with fine cuisine.
- Seattle, WA
- Dinners, Monday-Thursday
- Start Date: Immediately
- Local Chefs Only, Please
Our client is seeking a chef who will be responsible for preparing dinner 4 days a week. Healthy, low-fat, minimal carbs, plant based, organic, and clean foods preferred. Meat is only served 1x per week (fish and chicken), and only a minimal use of dairy products.
Qualified candidates will be scheduled for trial dinners and paid an hourly rate for their time. Chefs should be discreet, friendly and professional. The ideal candidate will be a team player and willing to pitch-in where needed.
- Creating menus for family meals; occasional dinner parties and special events
- Plated dinners, chef sets the table, serves, and cleans up after service
- Food inventory control
- Grocery shopping for all food/kitchen items
- Leave healthy snacks in the refrigerator, when requested
- Organize and manage the kitchen’s pantry
- Kitchen sanitation is VERY important to our client, the chef is responsible for the cleaning and organizing the kitchen, cleaning the floor, appliances, exhaust fan, drawers, etc.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, to accommodate occasional changes
- Must have strong experience with preparing health-based cuisines
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Must have excellent references from past employers
- Must be able to pass an in-depth background investigation
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record-willing to use personal vehicle for work
- Should be able to gracefully accept constructive criticism
- Private cooking experience preferred
- Excellent | DOE