- Monday-Friday (Some Weekends)
- Start Date: March 2, 2015
Young and active family of six is seeking a full-time housekeeper for their home in Atherton, CA. Applicants must have previous high-level housekeeping experience in a busy household, be polished and professional and have several years experience working in private homes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness and organization of this 12,000 sq ft family residence. Applicants must be able to work well unsupervised and be a self-motivated perfectionist, with a smile. The housekeeper will report to principals.
- Total estate cleaning and performance of deep-clean projects
- Strong knowledge of rotational cleaning procedures
- Good organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Cleaning and care of fine furnishings, plaster, and marble floors
- Must be able to make a long-term commitment
- A minimum of 4 years of recent, long-term, high-level housekeeping experience required
- Must be able to speak English fluently
- Valid US driver’s license and good driving record
- Candidate owns a vehicle for commuting
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Understands discretion and respects privacy needs of principals
- We are looking for applicants that are upbeat with a positive attitude
- Local candidates only!
- $Excellent -DOE
- Work in a beautiful environment with a great family
- Health insurance stipend