- Start Date: ASAP
Young and active family of 6 is seeking a full-time housekeeper for their home in Atherton, CA. Applicants must have previous high-level housekeeping experience in a busy household, be polished and professional and be willing to work as part of a large estate team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness and organization of this 16,000 sq ft family residence. Applicants must be able to work well unsupervised and be a self-motivated perfectionist, with a smile. The housekeeper will report to the family and house manager.
- Total estate cleaning and performance of deep-clean projects
- Strong knowledge of rotational cleaning procedures
- Good organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Cleaning and care of fine furnishings, plaster, and marble floors
- Must be able to make a long-term commitment
- A minimum of 4 years of recent, long-term, high-level housekeeping experience required
- Excellent references from past employers
- Must be able to speak English fluently
- Valid US driver’s license and good driving record
- Candidate owns a vehicle for commuting
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Understand discretion and respect privacy needs of principals
- Local candidates only!
- $25-$30 -DOE
- Health insurance stipend
- Paid vacation/sick days/holidays